- 30 Day accounts to approved customers.
- Direct Deposits into Modular Docking Systems nominated bank account ( Bank Details will be supplied once client has ordered Goods).
- Note : Goods will not be dispatched till payments are received in full.
- Returns will only be accepted if authorised.
- Authorising number must be obtained before goods are returned & must be clearly marked on packaging.
- No returns will be accepted freight collect.
Shipping & Handling
- General orders – Ex Kippa Ring Warehouse.
- Goods are supplied F.O.T Kippa Ring Queensland on clients nominated Transport carrier, or as per written instructions from client.
- Note customers can pick-up from Warehouse if required.
- Modular Docking Systems are not common carriers & therefore are not responsible for damages or delays that may be encountered in transporting of goods.
- Insurance cover during transport is the clients responsibility.
Delivery address is to be supplied by client when order is placed.
- Modular Docking System’s warrant’s the Pulley-man winch/assemblies on behalf of the manufacturer ( Pulley-man Co.ltd Korea) against defects in Materials and Workmanship for a period of 1(One) Year. This warranty applies to all winches and accessories attached to the winch.
- The warranty does not include Loss, Damage or Accidental Damage.
- Further information on Warranty Exclusions is included in the user manual which is supplied with each Pulley-man Winch.
- The Manufacturer is Pulley-man Co.Ltd Korea and the warranty is expressed by the manufacturer.